Cinema HD is an Android app that lets you watch Movies and TV Shows. The app is available for Android devices. Users can install Cinema APK on Android TV, Amazon Firestick, Nvidia Shield & Smart Phones. Cinema HD APK v2.4.0 is the latest version. This version has the latest added features.
Cinema HD installation is easy and hassle-free. The app has a really good user interface. According to the developers, the app does not host any of the content. It simply fetches the links from the public domains.
In this post, I will show you how to install Cinema HD on various devices. Before you proceed to the installation part, check out the features of this app.
Key Features Of Cinema HD APK:
1. Free: Cinema APK is a free app. You can install and use it without paying the developers.
2. Devices: This app works on various Android devices. This works really well on Firestick TV, Android TV, and Nvidia Shield.
3. Real-Debrid: This app supports Real Debrid and it works pretty well if you have an account with them.
4. Subtitles: Subtitles options are available in this app so users can play foreign language movies with subtitles.
5. Trakt.Tv: The app supports Trakt.tv. You can add your favorite movies or TV shows using it. When there is any new update related to any of the movies or TV shows that are added to the list, it will let you know. This is a great feature to keep track of your recently watched stuff.
Download & Install Cinema HD on Android:
Since the Cinema HD app is not available on Google Play Store, users who want to use it have to sideload it. For this, you need to enable the Install Unknown Apps option for your browser. I think most Android users usually know how to enable it. But, if you are new to Android and do not know about this setting, then here is how you can do that:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Android
- Go to your device Settings
- Scroll down to find Apps & Notifications and tap on that.
- Then go to Special app access >> Install unknown apps
- Find Google Chrome and click on that. You can replace Google Chrome with any of your preferred browsers.
- There, you will see “Allow from this source” setting with a toggle button next to it. Hit on that to enable the settings.
Important Tip: In some old devices or devices that are running on previous Android versions, you will find the Unknown Sources option from a different location. To make it easy for you, you can use the search option in your settings and type unknown apps to go to the option directly.
By giving this permission to your device, you will be able to install third-party apps on your phone.
Step 2: Cinema HD APK Download
- Open Google Chrome browser on your phone
- Type https://cinemahd.to/download in the URL box and get the latest version of Cinema APK. Or, you can simply use the button below.
Once the download is done, you can install the Cinema app on your Android phones or tablets. Follow the simple steps provided below:
Step 3: Install Cinema APK on Android:
- Go to downloads on the Google Chrome browser
- Hit on the Cinema HD APK file to initiate the installation process.
- The device will show a “do you want to install this application” pop-up on the screen. Click on Install and continue the procedure.
- You will see the progress of installation on the screen. Wait patiently for that to complete.
- Now, your device will show “App installed” with options Done & Open.
- If you want to start the application immediately, you can click on open otherwise, you can tap on done and continue with your other work.
Cinema HD app is available for other device users as well. So, let’s see how you can install the app on devices like Amazon Firestick, Android TV, PC & Nvidia Shield.
How to Install Cinema HD on Amazon Firestick:
You can watch Movies & TV Series on Amazon firestick using Cinema HD Android app. The app works on firestick devices without any issues. You can install Cinema APK on other Amazon sticks like Fire TV, Cube & Firestick 4K too.
- Connect Amazon Firestick to your TV.
- Go to Settings ⇒ My Fire TV ⇒ Developer Options
- Hit on Install Unknown Sources option
- Select Downloader and hit on that to enable the option.
The above-mentioned steps are really important because that’s a really important setting to enable in order to sideload third-party applications on firestick.
- Now, launch the downloader app and enter the following code
- Click on GO and it will connect to the server to fetch the APK file.
- After successful completion of the APK download, you will see Install option. Hit on that to continue.
- Follow the on-screen options and complete CinemaHD installation.
If you are completely new to firestick devices and not familiar with the options, you can go through the complete step-by-step tutorial we have written for you.
Download Cinema HD V2 on Windows PC
Cinema HD is designed for Android devices and you can install APKs on a PC or Laptop directly. Then how to install Cinema HD APK on Windows 10,8.1,8,7 & Mac? Don’t worry! You can do that with the help of an Android emulator for PC.
- Install an Android emulator on your device.
- Get the latest version Cinema app from above
- Launch the Android emulator, and drag and drop the APK file onto it.
- That’s it. You can use the latest cinema app on your Windows PC.
If you are not sure about which emulator is good for your device and how to install it, we have covered that for you. Go through the complete guide from here.
How to Install Cinema HD V2 APK on Nvidia Shield:
Getting it on Nvidia Shield is pretty easy and here are the steps:
- Go to Settings ⇒ Apps ⇒ Security & Restrictions ⇒ Unknown Sources
Now, you need to select Downloader app using your remote and click on that to enable unknown sources for it. After this, you can download & install Cinema HD on Nvidia Shield Pro.
- Launch downloader app and click on the URL box.
- Enter the following downloader code and hit on GO
- Wait for the downloader app to download the APK.
- Once the download has been completed, click on Install
Give your device some time to install the app. Once you are done with the installation, you can launch the app and enjoy its features.
In case you face any kind of issues while following the steps, you can go through our dedicated guide to assist you install cinema v2 on Nvidia Shield.
Cinema Free APK on Android TV
Do you own an Android TV and want to install Cinema free APK on it? You can easily do it. The app works really well on Android TVs. The installation steps are similar to installing the app on Android smartphones. Check out this article to know how to install Cinema Free APK on Android TV
Cinema HD APK Stopped Working?
Cinema APK stopped working and Cinema HD shutting down are the two major issues. It is true that there won’t be any new updates from the developers. But, the existing version doesn’t stop working. In case you are using any app which says update version, then it might not work because that’s not released by developers. The last version is Cinema HD v2.4
Cinema HD is one of the most popular free movie apps. It has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can go through the guides provided to install the app on Android devices. In case you find any errors in the installation guides, please let me know in the comments.