Update Cinema HD on your device to get the latest features and an error-free experience. The latest version is Cinema HD v220.127.116.11. If you are not using this version, you should update Cinema APK to the latest version. In this post, you will learn how to update Cinema HD APK on Android smartphones, Firestick, Windows PC & Nvidia Shield Pro devices.
The latest version of Cinema APK has these features:
- Real Debrid to fetch premium links
- All Debrid log in option
- Premiumize log in option
- Trakt TV log in option
- Show Debrid only feature
Update Cinema HD to Latest Version:
The app is the same for all Android devices. So, if there is any new update from the developers, it will work for all the Android devices like Fiesticks and Nvidia Shield Pro. Here are the steps:
In case you have never installed Cinema HD before, you can follow the guides below.
– How to Install Cinema APK on PC
– How to Install Cinema HD on Fire TV
– Install Cinema HD on Nvidia Shield Pro
How to Update Cinema HD on Android Smartphones:
- Open your Cinema HD app on your phone.
- Click on the menu icon from the left side
- There, you will see the app version you are using at the top of the menu.
- If you go to communicate section, you will see check for updates option
- Click on that and it will take you to the official site of Cinema APK
- When the page loads, you will see the latest version on the top.
- If the version is shown on your app menu and the version on the official site is different, you will need to get the latest version.
- For that, scroll down and find “Download Now” button.
- Click on that and a new APK file will be downloaded to update Cinema HD.
- Hit on the downloaded file from your Google Chrome downloads section
- Install option will be shown on the screen. Click on that.
- The installation will start and you can see the progress on your screen.
- When the installation is completed, it will show “App Installed” on the screen. That means you have successfully updated the app to the latest version.
Some devices may not allow the users to install the app after downloading the file. It may say you need to give permissions to the app in order to install it. You can fix this issue easily. Here is how you can do that:
Enable Install Unknown Apps:
- Go to Settings from your phone menu
- Click on the “Apps & notifications” settings.
- Hit on the “Install unknown apps” option
- Then click on “Special app Access”
- Select Google Chrome and give it the permissions by enabling the option. All you need to do is, toggle the button next to Google Chrome.
Get back to the Google Chrome downloads and try to install the same file once again. You will not see any kind of errors.
How to Update Cinema HD APK on Firestick
The update procedure is similar to Android smartphones. But the interface is a bit different on Firestick devices. Here are the steps to update the app:
- Go to settings from the home screen of your Fire TV
- Click on My Fire TV and choose developer options
- Then click on Install unknown apps
- You will see a list of apps there.
- Select Cinema HD and turn it on to give the permissions required to update the app. This is a really important step.
Now, get back to the home screen and follow the steps given below:
- Launch the Cinema HD app that you have already installed.
- It will show you on the home screen when there is an update.
- A pop-up will say “New Version” and you will see the Install option.
- Click on it and wait for your fire TV to download the file.
- After downloading the file, click on Install again to complete the installation.
- When the app is updated, click on open to use the updated Cinema HD version on your device.
There is one more way to install the updated version of Cinema HD on firestick. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the Cinema HD app on your device.
- Click on the three horizontal bars from the left side of your app
- Scroll down and there you will see “New update available”
It shows that notification when there is an update only. Click on that and install the latest version.
We hope this tutorial is useful to you and you learned how to update cinema HD on any of the Android devices you have. The update procedure on Nvidia Shield is similar to Firestick. You have to follow the exact steps to get it done.
5 thoughts on “How to Update Cinema HD on Android, Firestick, PC & Nvidia Shield”
The update will not install over the beta version. When I click on the update box it goes through the downloading procedure then I click install and it doesn’t finish, just says
APP NOT INSTALLED. I have tried this method at least 6 times with the same result.
Is there a different way to upgrade to the latest version of Cinemax?
Yeah I’m having the same exact problem…
Beta version that is.
Can you change where the movies/shows download too, like another sim or usb drive?
Constantly stalling on my Android 7.1. Is it too old to play on? Or is my internet too slow?