Cinema HD on Firestick is probably one of the most popular apps to watch movies and TV shows. Some users call this app as Cinema APK. This is in the list of one of the top apps for firestick in 2021. In this guide, you can follow the steps to install the app on Fire Stick TV & Firestick Cube.
Cinema HD app is remote-friendly and has a very clean interface. It is easy to navigate on this app. The application is really fast and smooth. You can improve the watching experience by linking this to Real Debrid. Trakt linking is also available for this app that lets you manage your watch history easily.
How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick TV
If you are an old firestick user, you can read the quick installation steps given below to install the app. In case you are a new fire stick user and still adapting to the settings of your device, you can scroll down and read the detailed guide.
Quick Steps to Install Cinema APK on Amazon Fire TV:
- Launch your firestick device.
- Click on Find and then on Search
- Search for the downloader app and install it on your device
- Get back to the home screen and click on Settings
- Navigate to My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install Unknows Apps
- Click on downloader and enable the option
- Launch the downloader app and click on the URL box using your remote.
- Enter cinemaapk.com and click on GO
- Scroll down and find Download Now button on the screen.
- Download the APK and install it.
- Click on Open to launch the app and enjoy its features.
If you are looking for a detailed guide with images for better understanding, you can go to the next section and read.
Detailed Guide to Install Cinema HD 188.8.131.52 on Fire Stick:
There are 3 actions to perform in order to get Cinema APK on your Fire TV:
- Install the Downloader app
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Download & Install Cinema V2
Step 1: Get Downloader App
- Connect your firestick device to the TV
- On the home screen, navigate to Find section
- Click on the Search option to search for the Downloader app
- You can use the firestick remote to type the name “Downloader” or you can try the voice search feature.
- Some search results will appear on the screen. Click on the “Downloader”
- Click on the image of “downloader” and follow the on-screen options to get it
Now, you have this app. We will move on to the next important action.
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources
- Click on Settings from the home screen of Firestick
- A list of options will appear. Navigate to the My Fire TV section
- Hit on that and select Developer options
- Install Unknown Sources option will be there. Choose that option.
- Find “Downloader” and make sure it is ON
This action allows the downloader app to sideload the applications that are not available on AppStore. Now, we move onto the next section that is, Installation.
Step 3: Download & Install Cinema HD on Firestick Cube
- Open the downloader app and you will see a URL box there.
- Click on that and type cinemaapk.com
- The official site of Cinema APK will open. Scroll down to find “Download Now” and tap on that
- That will start Cinema HD APK download. You can check the download progress on your screen
- Click on Install when the download completes.
- Wait for a minute and you will see “App Installed” on your screen.
- Click on Done to delete the APK file and clear storage. Or you can click on Open to start using the app.
- After deleting the APK, go to my apps section.
- There you will find Cinema HD and launch the app.
- You will see a disclaimer on the home screen of the application.