Cinema HD on Firestick is probably one of the most popular apps to watch movies and TV shows. Some users call this app Cinema APK. This is in the list of one of the top apps for firestick in 2022. In this guide, you can follow the steps to install Cinema HD app on Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, Fire TV Cube, and Firestick 4K.
Cinema HD appis remote-friendly and has a very clean interface. It is easy to navigate on this app. The application is swift and smooth. You can improve the watching experience by linking this to Real Debrid. Trakt linking is also available for this app, which lets you easily manage your watch history.
How to Install Cinema HD on Firestick TV
Cinema HD is currently not available on the Amazon app store. Regardless, we can use it on firestick by side-loading. We have provided a step-by-step guide below for all firestick users. Go through it and install Cinema app on firestick successfully.
There are 3 steps to complete in order to get Cinema HD on Firestick:
1. Installing the downloader app
2. Enabling the unknown sources
3. Downloading & Installing Cinema HD APK on Firestick
The downloader app is crucial to side-load any Android app. So, you must install it if you don’t have it already. Here is how you can get it:
- Go to find >> search
- Use the virtual keyboard or voice control to search for the app
- Download the app and get back to the home screen
Now, the next important step is enabling unknown sources. This is similar to what we do on Android smartphones. Users must enable apps from unknown sources to sideload Cinema HD on Fire tV. Let’s see how to do it on firestick.
- Go to settings from the home screen. In case, you do not know where the settings option is, then you can find the gear icon and click on that.
- A list of options will appear. Navigate to the My Fire TV section
- Press on that and choose Developer options
- Install Unknown Sources option will be there. Click on that.
- Find “Downloader” and make sure it is ON
After completing the above steps, you are ready to install the app. For that, you need to download Cinema HD APK.
Download & Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick
The latest version is Cinema HD APK v2.4.0. We will see the steps to download & install it on your device. The steps are similar to installing Cinema HD on Nvidia Shield
- Open the downloader app and you will see a URL box there.
- Press on that and enter the following downloader code and press Go
- Wait for some time to connect to the server.
- After connecting to the server, it will start downloading Cinema HD APK v2.4. You can check the download progress on your screen
- Press Install when the download completes.
- Wait a minute and you will see “App Installed” on your screen.
- Click on Done to delete the APK file and clear storage. Or you can click on Open to start using the app.
- After deleting the APK, go to my apps section.
- There you will find Cinema HD and launch the app.
- You will see a disclaimer on the home screen of the application.
Cinema App on Firestick Not Working:
Some users are facing issues with the Cinema HD app. It is normal with any app. The most faced error is “Unfortunately Cinema HD has stopped working”. How to fix errors like this?
- The most common troubleshooting option is clearing the cache. Go to app info and clear the cache of the app. It fixes 90% of the issues.
- In case that did not fix your problem then we suggest you uninstall the app completely and install it with the latest version.
- That didn’t fix your issue? No problem let’s move on to the next troubleshooting option. Check if your ISP is blocking you from using it. In such cases, you can try using VPN.
- And if you are facing buffering issues then you should check your internet speed.
I hope this article helped you to install cinema HD on firestick. I tried to explain each and every step included in the installation process. And, I added the possible issues and solutions for Cinema HD is not working in 2022. If you think I missed out on something, you can let me know.