Get Cinema HD app on your Android devices to watch movies and TV shows. Android users can install this app on smartphones, Firestick devices, Android TVs & PC. The latest version of this app is V18.104.22.168 and it is called Cinema HD V2. The latest version has a better user interface and it works on various devices without any flaws.
Cinema HD app is one of the trending movie apps and it lets the users search for different movies and TV shows. According to the developers of the app, it does not host any of the movies or shows. It simply helps the users to search the links from the web.
Key Features Of Cinema HD APK:
1. Free: Cinema APK is a free app. You can install and use it without paying the developers.
2. Devices: This app works on various Android devices. This works really well on Firestick TV, Android TV, and Nvidia Shield.
3. Real-Debrid: This app supports Real Debrid and it works pretty well if you have an account with them.
4. Subtitles: Subtitles options are available in this app so users can play foreign language movies with the subtitles.
5. Trakt.Tv: The app supports Trakt.tv. You can add your favorite movies or TV shows using it. When there is any new update related to any of the movie or TV show that’s added to the list, it will let you know. This is a great feature to keep track of your recently watched stuff.
How to Download & Install Cinema HD:
We will see how to download Cinema HD app and install it on various devices. You can install it on one device or multiple devices. It is up to the users. Before we jump into the installation process, let’s see the requirements to run it. Keep reading:
Requirements to Install Cinema APK
Make sure the device you are using meet all the following requirements for better and smooth performance:
- Android device
- RAM: at least 2GB
- Firmware: Latest Android version
- Active internet connection
Cinema APK Download on Android Smartphones:
If your Android phone meets the requirements mentioned above, you can quickly start the download of APK and install it. Here are the steps to do it:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on your phone
- copy and paste the URL given here:
- The download will start automatically. Wait for it to get completed. Sometimes it may take a couple of minutes.
- Once the download is complete, your browser will notify you about that.
Steps to Install Cinema HD App on Android Phone:
Once you get the .apk file, you can go through the following steps and install the app on your device. We have covered each and every step involved in the installation process.
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Find apps and notifications settings and tap on that. If you cannot find that, you can simply use the search bar to find it.
- There you will see the apps permissions option. Click on that and you will see Install unknown apps
- On some devices, you have to go to the special app access section to find out the Install unknown apps option.
- Choose Google Chrome and toggle the button next to allow from this source
Giving this permission to your device, you will be able to install third-party apps on your phone.
- Now, open Google Chrome and go to the downloads.
- Hit on the recently fetched cinema HD v22.214.171.124 APK to kick start the installation.
- The device will show a “do you want to install this application” pop-up on the screen. Click on Install and continue the procedure.
- You will see the progress of installation on the screen. Wait patiently for that to complete.
- Now, your device will show “App installed” with options Done & Open.
- If you want to start the application immediately, you can click on open otherwise, you can tap on done and continue with your other works.
How to Install Cinema APK on Fire Stick:
Firestick is one of the most popular and trending external devices to watch movies and TV shows on big screen. Users want to install Cinema HD on Firestick for this purpose. If you are one of those users, you can go through the following instructions.
- Connect your firestick device to the TV.
- Launch the device and wait for it to show the home screen.
- You need to enable unknown sources to install Cinema V2.
- You can find this option from Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Unknown Sources
- Now, go to the home screen and launch the downloader app. If you do not have it installed on your device, you can get it from the Amazon store or Aftv site.
- Open the downloader app browser and enter the following URL in the box then click on GO
- The download will start automatically.
- You will see the install option when the app is successfully fetched.
- Click on install and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are completely new to firestick devices and not familiar with the options, you can go through the complete step-by-step tutorial we have written for you.
Get Cinema HD for Windows PC
Installing Android apps on Windows PC is really difficult. So, is there no way to install Cinema HD for PC? Well! there is a workaround for this. Follow the steps given below.
- Install an Android emulator on your device.
- Get the latest version Cinema app from above
- Launch the Android emulator, drag and drop the APK file onto it.
- That’s it. You can use the latest cinema app on your Windows PC.
If you are not sure about which emulator is good for your device and how to install it, we have covered that for you. Go through the complete guide from here.
Install Cinema HD on Mac
How to Get Cinema Free APK on Nvidia Shield:
Getting it on Nvidia Shield is pretty easy and here are the steps:
- Check the internet connection of your device
- Go to play store on your Nvidia Shield device and install ES File Explorer
- Look for the browser option
- Click on it and enter this in the URL box
- Wait for it to complete the download and go to the downloads page
- Look for cinema apk and install it
- Launch the app and enjoy its features.
In case you are looking for the installation steps on Nvidia Shield Pro using the downloader app, you can click on the link given below and access the guide